Business Development Manager
“Easy Education” is about an online education platform with vision to create expertise in all the sector of education. We are determined to create the best education for children. Our goals are very straight forward. Easy Education gives students an access to the best quality education content without having to pay ridiculously high prices.
Key Responsibilities :
- Maintains contact with customers in an assigned territory to ensure customer satisfaction, issue resolution and up/cross selling activities
- Continually improve our sales management processes to drive our sales operations and reporting requirements
- Manage the Sales strategy to drive overall revenue.
- Build and maintain key customer relationships with a “customer obsession” based mind set
- Work in partnership with the Product and Engineering teams to deliver the right customer requirements.
- Develop a quarterly business plan and strategy for assigned territory
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitive positioning in the marketplace
- Identify and mitigate business risks associated with new sales opportunities
- Work in partnership with the Marketing to deliver the right customer experience
- Closely manage early sales and relationships to grow great reference customers
- Excellent communication skills in with all areas of the organisation, including the ability to cooperate with and feedback to product development, project management and customer support
- Attend, present and exhibit at conferences and exhibitions
- Use a marketing and communication mindset to manage limited marketing budget and external agencies
- Passionate to build a start-up with the strong mind-set of an entrepreneur, strong commitment, long-term plan to work with dedication.
- Team Co-ordination, Able to question logically.
- Perform online search, recruitment and analysis for potential investors, candidates, competitors etc. Hire and build sales team.
- Identifying right clients across, generate new leads through research and networking.
- Confidently take leads and turn them into new business. Increase referrals and recommendations. Research the competitors and design a product map and direction.
- Identifying sales opportunities and developing market strategy, competition analysis, pricing strategy & helping the business in customer acquisition and revenue generation.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales and Marketing Field.
- MS Office knowledge
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel
- 5+ years successful account management, business development, or SaaS experience in technology sales to enterprise customers
- Good understanding of IT trends and customer decision criteria
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in resolving difficult issues
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organized, detail and process oriented
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident; ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company's mission, product and business opportunity
- Able to clearly articulate business value
- Must be a self- starter with the ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Proven ability in delivering consistently against sales/quota targets
- Proven track record of and growing existing account base
- Experienced and self-efficient in working in a remote location Desirable
- Ability to contribute to other areas of the company besides sales (i.e., marketing, strategy, market analysis, training, support)
Please email us your resume with full contact details and LinkedIn details (if you have) to on firstname.lastname@example.org