LOADING . . .
The Easy Education will deliver sales and provide service excellence to our members. The role will involve taking inbound calls, making Outbound calls and a variety of operational tasks that all ensure you deliver a great customer experience
Our call centre agents are the voice of our business, the friendly person on the phone for all our customers. You are responsible for shaping our customer’s experience with us. How? By being part of our customer team, you will be there to help customers with their enquiries, helping them find solutions How will you do this?
You will effortlessly interact with our customers, helping them with any issues they may have. Using your people skills, you will build a great rapport with our customers, making sure their experience with Easy Education and our brands is always positive. As a relationship builder, you will develop long term relationships with our customers, and engage with new customers. You are always friendly, positive and ready to help.
- Service inbound and outbound calls through consultative selling and building relationships and trust with our members
- Build rapport and understand the members needs and recommend the best products and service for their requirements
- Resolution of member complaints/enquiries whether verbal, written or via e-mail
- Support a variety of administration tasks that ensure the member receives a seamless service
- Achieve and exceed personal sales and service targets and contribute to the team and company goals
- Track and record member activity accurately and in a timely manner in order to ensure all business reporting and customer data is accurate
- Commit to personal training and development plans and always seek to improve performance with support from line manager
- Deliver a professional service, be enthusiastic and positive
- Exceptional sales and customer service telephone skills
- Clear and confident communications skills – both writing/data entry and over the telephone
- Being comfortable working to targets – earning more money based on your achievements
- Problem solving abilities – able to ask the right questions to get the information you need
- Customer focused – polite and responsive & passionate about delivering excellent service
- Highly motivated – enthusiastic and confident
- To be a hardworking, positive and commited team member
- Proven sales ability and a positive attitude where occasional rejections do not adversely affect approach
- An ability to handle challenging sales and service situations
- Desire to learn and continually expand your destination knowledge
- ‘Can do’ attitude where nothing is too much trouble
- Ability to manage time effectively in order to arrange workload and prioritise key tasks
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team
- Provide an overview of the product portfolio
- Take ownership of account related questions and queries and resolve any outstanding issues
Offered SalaryPerfomance based.